Located at the Paseo de la Castellana in Madrid, the gastronomical offer of Tatel is in the hands of Nino Redruello, joined by Patxi Zumárraga. Get to know all the details of the restaurant of the moment.
1. It is one of the reference places of the capital and has been promoted by celebrities such as the basketball players Pau Gasol and Rudy Fernandez, the signer Enrique Iglesias and the current image of the Cosentino campaigns Rafa Nadal, among others.
2. Tatel was born in 2015 with the aspiration of taking the high-end traditional Spanish cuisine around the globe. They have opened a new restaurant in Miami (United States) and they are considering its expansion to London, Mexico DF, Ibiza and many other cities.
3. The restaurant Tatel in Madrid is placed in the old "Intereconomia" TV set, in a building owned by Mutua.
4. Do not miss its amazing brunchs entertained by a Dj.
5. The establishment, in its 800 m2, has an elegant decoration art-decó style as the famous and clandestine clubs born during the Dry Laws era. The design was made by Ilmiodesign studio who made a contemporaneous revision of the American clubs from the 20s and 30s.
6. The restaurant is covered by great materials. The Scalea marble is used for the tables (in Marron Emperador) and the tops (Perlado). In the same way, the bathrooms present Prexury pieces, a serie of materials made of semiprecious stones and another natural materials. For its part, the kitchen is completely covered by Dekton while the worktops are made of Silestone, concretely with the elegant and luminous colour, Lagoon.
7. In Tatel we celebrated our Silestone 25 years anniversary. The event had an excepcional sponsor, the singer from Almería, David Bisbal.